Learn about the audio and visual elements available in watchOS, and see the video controls for both sound and video. Learn about good practices when using audio visual elements.
- [Instructor] If you want a media player…where you make the controls, you'll want an Inline player.…Let's add an Inline player to our project.…Go ahead and stop our current project…and head up to the Interface storyboard.…You can give yourself some space for the moment.…We're going to build this straight off the top…of our last project,…so I'm going to go ahead and get an interface.…Drag an interface controller onto the storyboard.…Go ahead and click the Interface Controller on the top.…
If you're using the downloads folder,…I already made for you a custom Class…called InlineInterfaceController.…So set your interface to InlineInterfaceController…in the Identity Inspector.…And then you can go back to the interface controller here.…And I'm going to put In Line for the identifier and title.…Now we can put a button in here…and we're going to put an Inline Movie.…
Do mov for movie.…There's the Inline Movie.…I'll stick it above the button.…I'll close this.…I'm going to zoom out just a little bit…so I have some more room.…
- Principles of watchOS development
- Adding buttons and labels to your app
- Connecting objects to code
- Testing a watchOS app
- Laying out WatchKit UI objects
- Adding navigation
- Using Interface Library elements such as inputs, pickers, and media players
- Creating tables
- Working with table data
Skill Level Intermediate
Google Firebase for iOS: First Lookwith Joe Marini1h 4m Intermediate
iOS App Development: Test-Driven Developmentwith Harrison Ferrone2h 14m Intermediate
1. A Look at the Apple Watch App
2. Building Your First Apple Watch App
3. Working with UI in watchOS
5. Interface Library
6. Tables and Scrolling
Next steps1m 57s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.