Learn how to add detail controllers to your table that scroll as individual pages.
- [Presenter] You've seen basic navigation…when you select a cell to show a detail interface.…but you have to go back to see another detail controller.…WatchOS has a special mode called detail paging…which solves that problem.…Notice we also have a pretty boring detail interface.…Let's add some images to it.…So, go ahead and stop the app…and open up assets, that xcassets in the extension.…
You'll find that it downloads the photos…of the ice-cream flavors.…Select all the images…and then drop them into the assets folder.…Change the devices to Apple Watch and get rid of Universal…and then, in the identity inspector,…make sure that both extension and app are selected…for target membership.…Then, you can go back to attributes.…Once you've done that,…take each image…and drag it into the Apple watch.…
Now, like we did with the picker,…these names are perfect strings that we can use in our code.…Now, go back to the storyboard.…Type I-M for image…and add an image to the bottom of the detail interface.…Check it's properties and I'm going to change it to…
- Principles of watchOS development
- Adding buttons and labels to your app
- Connecting objects to code
- Testing a watchOS app
- Laying out WatchKit UI objects
- Adding navigation
- Using Interface Library elements such as inputs, pickers, and media players
- Creating tables
- Working with table data
Skill Level Intermediate
Google Firebase for iOS: First Lookwith Joe Marini1h 4m Intermediate
iOS App Development: Test-Driven Developmentwith Harrison Ferrone2h 14m Intermediate
1. A Look at the Apple Watch App
2. Building Your First Apple Watch App
3. Working with UI in watchOS
5. Interface Library
6. Tables and Scrolling
Next steps1m 57s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.