Join Brandon Neill for an in-depth discussion in this video What's next?, part of VMware vSphere: Configure and Manage Networking.
- [Voiceover] Thanks for watching this course.…For additional information on vSphere Networking,…you can check out the vSphere 6.0 Networking Guide…at vmware.com/support/pubs.…You can also follow me on LinkedIn…or check out my other videos on here.…
- Overview of the vSphere networking basics
- Connecting ESXi networking components
- Creating a vSwitch
- Configuring VLANs, security, and traffic shaping
- Getting network performance data
- Configuring VMkernel networks and firewalls
- Managing VMkernel routing and TCP/IP stacks
Skill Level Intermediate
VMware vSphere 6 Essential Trainingwith Brandon Neill1h 28m Intermediate
1. ESXi Networking Components
2. vSphere Standard Switches
3. VMkernel Networking
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.