Join Brandon Neill for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of VMware vSphere: Configure and Manage Networking.
- [Voiceover] This course is intended for both new VMware administrators and experienced administrators that want to get a more in-depth understanding of vSphere networking. In this course, I'll be using a demo lab environment built using my Up and Running with VMware vSphere course. For further practice, you can follow that course to build your own lab environment, or you can use VMware's online hands-on lab environment at labs.hol.vmware.com A basic understanding of networking concepts is helpful for this course, however, I'll cover most of the information that you'll need.
- Overview of the vSphere networking basics
- Connecting ESXi networking components
- Creating a vSwitch
- Configuring VLANs, security, and traffic shaping
- Getting network performance data
- Configuring VMkernel networks and firewalls
- Managing VMkernel routing and TCP/IP stacks
Skill Level Intermediate
VMware vSphere 6 Essential Trainingwith Brandon Neill1h 28m Intermediate
1. ESXi Networking Components
2. vSphere Standard Switches
3. VMkernel Networking
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.