Join Daniel Mangru for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before taking this course, part of VMware vSphere Fundamentals.
- [Voiceover] While this is an introductory course about VMware vSphere six, there are a few things you should know before you begin this course. While you don't need any prior knowledge or experience with other VMware products, you should have a basic background in systems administration or a familiarity with basic IT terms and concepts as they pertain to server components, storage, and networking.
- Gathering reference materials
- Surveying the vSphere 6 architecture and components
- Understanding licensing and support options
- Protecting data
- Replicating data
- Reviewing the Enterprise edition features