- Gathering reference materials
- Surveying the vSphere 6 architecture and components
- Understanding licensing and support options
- Protecting data
- Replicating data
- Reviewing the Enterprise edition features
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Running virtual machines has become a necessity in nearly all enterprise environments. vSphere is VMware's cloud-based solution to building virtual machine environments. My name is Daniel Mangru, and I've been working in the tech industry for over 25 years, and specifically with VMware products for the last 12. In this course we'll cover some of the basic VMware reference materials that can help you find answers to common questions, so you can have those resources at your fingertips in the future. Then we'll go over the vSphere architecture and components so you gain a better understanding of how the many pieces all work together.
We'll finish up by covering the features of both vSphere standard edition, as well as those found in the enterprise edition. I'm excited to help you begin your journey towards working with vSphere, so let's get started.