- Configuring vMotion and Storage vMotion
- vSphere High Availability (HA)
- Setting DRS rules and automation levels
- Fault tolerance
- DRS data protection
- Troubleshooting vSphere
- Monitoring vSphere
Skill Level Beginner
- [Instructor] Welcome to vSphere 6.5 Foundations, part two. So if you're watching this video, I'm hoping that you've already completed vSphere 6.5 Foundations, part one, which is also included in the LinkedIn learning content library. If not, go ahead and complete that part of the course first, because part two does build on some of the concepts that you learn in part one. I'm also hoping that if you're viewing this, you've already taken the time to connect with me on LinkedIn, but if not, just go to LinkedIn.com and search for Rick Crisci, and send me a connection request, and I promise that I'll definitely accept it.
Thanks, and enjoy the course.
VMware vSphere 6 Essential Trainingwith Brandon Neill1h 28m Intermediate
VMWare vSphere 6.5 New Featureswith Bill Ferguson2h 17m Intermediate
1. Administer Availability
2. Administer Resource Management Features
3. Troubleshooting vSphere 6.x
4. Monitoring vSphere 6.x
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.