Learn how to log on to the Hands-on Labs environment and access the lab platform that you'll leverage throughout this course.
- [Narrator] One of the really nice tools…that VMWare provides to everybody for free is hands-on labs.…With your myLearn account, which is also free,…you can log on to hol.vmware.com.…So that's what I'm going to do.…And then we're going to scroll down to labs, click on launch,…and as you can see, VMWare has hands-on labs…for all of the latest topics.…And what we're going to do is we're going to focus…on the what's new vSphere 6.5.…
So I'm going to click on enroll.…And then I'm going to put in my myLearn credentials.…And I'm going to click on start this lab.…Now for the purposes of this training,…we're not actually going to use their lab manual.…I'd highly recommend that you actually go through…the actual lab, but what we're going to do is…we're just going to leverage the environment.…So I'm going to close the manual, and as you can see,…it takes just a minute or so for the lab to start up.…
One of the things that you'll see right away…when the lab comes up is the credentials,…the username and password…that you're going to be using for the lab.…
- New host, web, and vSphere clients
- Configuration maximums
- Security enhancements such as VM encryption
- Kernel and host profile enhancements
- vSAN 6.5
- Configuring Network I/O Control v3
- vCenter High Availability
- Predictive DRS
Skill Level Intermediate
VMware vSphere: Administer and Manage Resourceswith Rick Crisci1h 21m Intermediate
1. Three New Clients
2. New Configuration Maximums
3. Security Enhancements
4. Compute Enhancements
5. Storage Enhancements
6. Network Enhancements
7. Manageability Enhancements
8. Availability Enhancements
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.