- Managing vSAN capacity with disk groups
- Comparing hybrid and flash architecture
- Defining vSAN storage policies
- Configuring a vSAN network
- Configuring high availability
- Performing vSAN maintenance operations
- Deploying vSAN in two-node clusters
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Rick] Welcome to Clear and Simple vSan 6.7. Now I know you might be tempted to skip over this introduction but stick with me for a moment while I mention some important resources that can really help you succeed and I promise the whole thing'll take less than two minutes. My name is Rick Crisci and I've been a VMware certified instructor since 2013. I've provided VMware training to thousands of students and I'm also the primary author for TrainerTests.com and as an experienced instructor I can tell you that hands on experience is critical.
This course shows you how to use the free labs available at hol.VMWare.com. I also want to encourage you to ask questions. I want you to get the best possible experience from this class. And if you have a question, don't hesitate to reach out. I'm happy to be along with you for this journey and I want to welcome you to connect with me on LinkedIn. I try to answer all questions as quickly as I can but the best way to get in touch with me is through LinkedIn. And if there's something I can do to improve this course, please let me know.
I strive to get perfect review scores and if there's something that I can do to improve your experience, I definitely want to do it. So please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks and enjoy learning about vSAN.