Note: The course is about an hour in length, but if you are following along at home the process to completely build your home lab should take two to three hours.
This course was created by Rick Crisci. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- Creating your Workstation lab environment
- Configuring VMware Workstation
- Deploying the infrastructure
- Adding virtual machines
- Deploying ESXi hosts
- Deploying vCenter Server Appliance
Skill Level Beginner
- Welcome to my vSphere 6.7 HomeLab course and thanks for signing up and being a student. This course will show you how to create your own HomeLab using VMware workstation and vSphere 6.7. My name is Rick Crisci and I've been a VMware certified instructor since 2013. I've taught vSphere and other VMware products to over 50,000 students and I'm also the primary content author for trainertests.com. And I can tell you that a key part of the learning process is getting hands on experience, and building your own HomeLab is a great way to do that. So after you complete this course, you'll have a fully functional vSphere 6.7 lab that you can run on your own home computer using VMware workstation. You'll become comfortable with VMware workstation and you'll create an environment that includes ESXi hosts, a vCenter server, a virtual router, a virtual storage device, a domain controller and other key components that are common in a production vSphere environment. And best of all these hands on skills will be great if you're preparing for vSphere foundations or VMware certified professional exam. I'm happy to be along with you for this journey, and want to welcome you to connect with me on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is a great way to maintain contact with me and to learn about upcoming promotions and great new courses that are being released. So please don't hesitate to go on over to LinkedIn and connect with me today. If there's anything I can do to improve your experience, please don't hesitate to reach out. I strive to get the best possible review scores and so if there's anything I can do to improve your experience please don't hesitate to let me know. Thanks, and I hope you enjoy this course and I hope you enjoy building your own vSphere 6.7 HomeLab.