Join Brian Advent for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Learning Apple tvOS App Development.
- [Instructor] This course comes with exercise files that are going to accompany you through your learning experience. And for each video, or almost every video, you will get a specific folder here in this exercise files folder; and if you open them up, you will find a begin folder and an end folder. These are the states of the Xcode Project because we are creating one project throughout this course and so in the begin folder, you will find the state at the begin of a specific video; and in the end folder, you will find the same Xcode Project, but with all of the steps that occurred in this video already added to this project.
And sometimes you will also get some assets, like video assets or icons that will accompany you in a specific video to add them to your project files or to do something else with them.
- The Siri remote
- The focus model
- Adding video assets and imagery
- UIKit components
- Location services
- Accessing a Web API
- Enabling the top shelf and layered images
- Setting up shortcuts
- Communicating with URL schemes
- Adding a layered app icon