Join Brian Advent for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Apple tvOS App Development.
- [Instructor] The future of TV is apps,…and you mastered the first steps toward creating…amazing new experiences for Apple TV users;…and whatever you plan to create,…be sure to keep in mind that Apple TV is meant…to bring people together and that you want…to deliver a connected, clear, and immersive experience.…And if you feel lost in the development process,…be sure to check out the WWDC…tvOS videos, for example.…
And, also, for inspiration how to use…different tvOS UIKit components, you can have a look…at the UIKit catalog app that Apple provides…in the resources section of tvOS on their website,…and you will find the current link in this slide.…And also have a look at the tvOS human interface guidelines…if you do not know if your design…conforms to the Apple standards.…So all that's left to say for me now is thank you so much…for joining me here, and keep in mind that the app store…for tvOS apps is still young; and Apple is in need…of amazing new software that defines this platform.…
So good luck and, again, thank you for joining me here.…
- The Siri remote
- The focus model
- Adding video assets and imagery
- UIKit components
- Location services
- Accessing a Web API
- Enabling the top shelf and layered images
- Setting up shortcuts
- Communicating with URL schemes
- Adding a layered app icon
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Apple watchOS 3 App Developmentwith Steven Lipton2h 41m Intermediate
iOS App Development: Test-Driven Developmentwith Harrison Ferrone2h 14m Intermediate
1. Introducing tvOS Development
2. Your First tvOS App: Build the UI
3. Your First tvOS App: Add the Logic
4. Final Touches
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.