- The Siri remote
- The focus model
- Adding video assets and imagery
- UIKit components
- Location services
- Accessing a Web API
- Enabling the top shelf and layered images
- Setting up shortcuts
- Communicating with URL schemes
- Adding a layered app icon
Skill Level Beginner
- [Brian] Apps have liberated television. And now is the best time to learn more about tvOS development, since the app store for Apple TV is still young, and Apple is in need of new apps that really define that platform. In this course, you are going to create an immersive Apple TV app from start to finish, and thereby learn what makes Apple TV special from a development and design perspective. I am Brian Advent, and I have been working as a developer and online trainer for many years, teaching thousands of students around the world.
So join this course and let's get started to learn about this still new platform and what it takes to create immersive experiences for the living room.
1. Introducing tvOS Development
What makes tvOS special?3m 35s
2. Your First tvOS App: Build the UI
3. Your First tvOS App: Add the Logic
4. Multipeer Connectivity
5. Final Touches
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.