Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,800 courses, including more Web and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- What is Tumblr?
- Touring the interface
- Exploring the Tumblr Blocks
- Creating a custom domain
- Understanding likes, reblogs, and notes
- Blocking and unblocking users
- Adjusting basic appearance settings
- Adding a logo
- Creating a post
- Editing multiple posts at once
- Inserting video and audio into pages
- Finding theme marketplaces
- Editing posts using HTML and markdown
- Adding comments with Disqus
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Justin Seeley. And I want to welcome you to Up and Running with Tumblr. In this course, we'll look at the basics of using Tumblr.com to quickly and easily share your content across the web. I'll start off by showing you how to register for it and set up your tumblr account. This includes filling out your profile. Naming your blog, and setting up some key preferences. Next we'll dive into your Tumblr blocks. SO that you're familiar with all of the different types of content that Tumblr has to offer. We'll see how to create and work with pages inside of Tumblr as well.
And I'll even show you how to create your own page templates on the fly. We'll be covering all these features, plus plenty of other tips and tricks to help get you up and running with Tumblr as quickly as possible. Now let's get started.
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.