I would like to change some of my contact information. How do I do that?
If you wish to change your contact information, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to Lynda.com
2. Select Hi, Your Name at the top right of any Lynda.com page
3. Select Profile
4. Select Edit next to the piece of information you wish to update
5. Enter your new information in the appropriate fields
6. Select Save to confirm changes
Where can I find my course history?
While downloading and using the exercise files can further facilitate learning, the exercise files are not essential. The self-paced training usually involves the manipulation of assets, such as an image, web page, or design, for the purpose of reinforcing the topic at hand. Those with Premium access are able to download the very same files being manipulated by the trainer, so that they can follow every exercise, step-by-step, using the exact same assets.
NOTE: The native software application, e.g. Adobe Photoshop, is required to run the exercise files. Software must be purchased separately.Thank you for your feedback.
Can I download your online tutorials?
I no longer wish to receive your newsletters, how do I remove myself from your email list?
If you would like to update your newsletter preferences, please follow these steps:
1. Navigate to www.lynda.com/newsletter
2. Select the Manage your subscriptions button
3. Enter your email address in the email field
4. Select Continue
5. Check the box next to the emails you would like to continue receiving, or select Unsubscribe all
6. Select Save
How do I reactivate my account?
To reactivate your account please follow these steps:
1. Navigate to www.Lynda.com
2. Select the reactivate link located in the upper right corner.
3. Enter in your user name and password and then click submit.
4. Select the subscription type you would like to purchase.
5. Update your billing information if needed.
6. Enter your credit card information.
7. If you agree to our Terms of Service check the box.
8. Click submit to process your order.
If you would like to cancel your membership, please follow these steps:
- Log in to Lynda.com
- Select Hi, Your Name at the top right of any Lynda.com page
- Select Profile, then Account + billing
- Under Account + billing, please select the cancel link
- Follow the remaining prompts to complete your cancellation
How do I turn continuous auto play on/off?
The free introductory and hands-on training videos should give you a good feel for our teaching style and what each course covers. Every one of our courses offers free video tutorials.
Using the drop-down menus found throughout the site, look through our courses by subject, software or author.
The tutorials in blue colored text on a course page are available to watch without a membership. Those that are in black text require subscribing to the Lynda.com Online Training Library for access.