The course includes a folder called Exercise_Files. In this video, learn how to utilize the course files and code along with the videos.
- [Instructor] To learn the most from this course and to help you follow along, I've included a ZIP file of the contents of this course. You can find these included as the exercise files for this course. Once you've unzipped it, you'll see this folder here. If you click here, you can see the contents of a particular chapter of the course. If this sounds great to you, you can open the different notebooks and follow along.
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Why use scikit-learn?
- Supervised vs. unsupervised learning
- Linear and logistic regression
- Decision trees and random forests
- K-means clustering
- Principal component analysis (PCA)