Join Madecraft for an in-depth discussion in this video Get started with scikit-learn, part of Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn.
- [Michael] Congratulations. … I've hope you found this course useful … in your machine learning journey. … As you probably know, your learning doesn't stop here. … Machine learning is an ever-expanding topic, … and there are a lot of resources available … that can help you keep learning. … I'd like to offer a few resources on your journey. … First, you can always check out Scikit-Learn's … documentation to learn more about other algorithms. … Next, if you want to learn about deep learning, … you can check out deep learning frameworks … like TensorFlow or PyTorch. … Also, be sure to check out my blog on Medium. … If you're looking for a data science job, … I encourage you to check out my blog post titled … "How to Build a Data Science Portfolio" … to help you on your way. … And finally, stay in touch. … You can follow me on Twitter @GalarnykMichael … and connect with me on LinkedIn. … I'd love to hear from you. … So that's it. … Thanks again for watching this course. … Now, get out there and take advantage of your data …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Why use scikit-learn?
- Supervised vs. unsupervised learning
- Linear and logistic regression
- Decision trees and random forests
- K-means clustering
- Principal component analysis (PCA)