Join Scott Simpson for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Learning nano.
- If you're a member of lynda.com, you have access to the exercise files I use in this course. I have them here in a folder on my desktop, called "Exercise Files". And you can see there's just a few text files, there's a php file, and ini file, two txt files and a file called nanohelptext.txt. It might be helpful for you to open up that nanohelptext.txt file and keep it alongside you nano window as we go along.
- Installing nano
- Editing and searching for text
- Saving files
- Using Undo and Spell Check
- Customizing nano
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing nano
2. Creating and Editing a File
3. Exploring Additional Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.