Join Scott Simpson for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Learning nano.
- I hope I've given you a solid foundation…in using the nano editor.…Being able to use nano efficiently…can be a great help when you're working…on a remote box and need to make some quick changes.…And even if you're a Vim or Emacs loyalist,…nano is a great tool to have…in your system administration tool belt.…As always, please let us know what you think of this course,…and what other kinds of courses you'd like to see…here on lynda.com, thanks for watching.…
- Installing nano
- Editing and searching for text
- Saving files
- Using Undo and Spell Check
- Customizing nano
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing nano
2. Creating and Editing a File
3. Exploring Additional Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.