Learn how to use MODO's dynamics and particle systems to create physics-based animations that impress.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Ellery Connell and welcome to Dynamics and Particles in Modo. In this course, we'll look at using Modo's dynamics and particle systems to create physics based animations. I'll start by showing you how to use the basic dynamic tools to create rigid body collisions with non-deforming items. Then we'll move on to look at soft body simulations such as cloth. We'll also look at particle tools for creating basic particle effects and even how to create things like liquid simulations inside of Modo. We'll be covering all these features plus plenty of other tools and techniques.
Now let's get started with Dynamics and Particles in Modo.
- Creating rigid and soft bodies
- Using compound bodies
- Modifying physics with forces
- Using static particles
- Creating advanced particle emitters
- Modifying and sculpting particles