Light and Texture for Product Visualization in MODO
This course will help you build the skills you need to create stunning product visualizations in MODO. Learn how to work with materials, textures, UV maps, lights, and environments, as well as how to create clean and professional finished renders.
- UV mapping
- Working with texture layers
- Texture layer blending
- Instancing layers
- Using multilayered materials
- Polygonal lighting
- Creating painted environments
- Rendering and render settings
- Hi, I'm Ellery Connell. Author, designer, and educator. I have nearly 20 years of experience creating 3D for print, web, visualization, visual effects, and game design. I've taught seminars, webinars, training videos, and university level courses in 3D modeling animation and visual effects. And I'm author of the book 3D for Graphic Designers. Over the years I've found that many of my best clients have been excellent designers that don't have the 3D skills necessary to complete portions of their projects that require a 3D skill set. This opens up a great market for both 3D artists looking for a marketable use for the skills, as well as graphic designers and artists that are looking for a leg up on their competition.
This series will help you to enhance your skills to create stunning visualizations. We'll cover the creation of materials and textures, UV maps, lights, environments, as well as options for finished rendering. After watching this course and practicing the techniques demonstrated, you'll be ready to create clean and professional product visualization renders. These skills will allow you to take simple or complex models and turn them into complete and compelling 3D scenes. I hope that you enjoy this training. Let's get started.
Drawing Vector Graphics: Linear Line Illustration68,979 Views
InDesign for Web Design255,509 Views
Windows 8 Networking and Security25,253 Views
Captivate Projects: Publishing for Mobile and the Web25,536 Views
Insights on Automotive Design with Veejay Gahir16,902 Views
MODO 701 Essential Training168,328 Views
Deke's Techniques1,565,488 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,630,123 Views
CINEMA 4D R16 Essential Training458,630 Views