- View Offline
This course was created and produced by Dan Ablan. We are honored to host these tutorials in the lynda.com library.
- Who should use MODO?
- Adjusting the workflow settings
- Using backdrops images
- Creating models with curves
- Creating materials
- Setting up basic materials in the Shader Tree
- Replicating traditional lighting setups for 3D product shots
- Rendering a 3D product shot
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Dan Ablan and this is Luxology's MODO 601 Product Shots. In this course, we're going to talk about modeling and creating 3D product shot renders. This can be used for concepts, for visualization, and for real world products. You'll learn how to model, create fur, create shading and surfacing, use real world lighting, and apply realistic cameras to render out your final image. You'll also learn how to render for print using DPI settings and create custom UV maps so that your products are mapped accurately and efficiently.
If you're ready, let's go ahead and get started Creating Product Shots in MODO 601.
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.