Learn about preparing After Effects to correctly use corner pin data form mocha.
- [Instructor] Let's look a little deeper…at what happens when you export data out of Mocha…and use it in After Effects.…So I have project 2-5 open now,…and this has the front of the building tracked.…And this particular layer has the built-in logo…as an insert clip, so it can be tested.…Play it back and everything's working fine.…Export the data, one more time, export tracking data,…After Effects corner pin,…copy to clipboard,…and then I'll switch to After Effects.…
Here's After Effects, I have project 2-5 open.…It's a little bit different than what we had before.…Instead of a layer, a solid layer,…I have a logo that I brought in as a bitmap.…It's called logo.png, and it has a LinkedIn image on there.…Now if I paste tracking data on this,…it's going to work a little bit differently.…Let's talk about that.…I'll go ahead and try edit,…paste, but I want to make sure the layer is selected first.…Edit, paste.…
Looks like it works, but if I zoom in,…you'll see the logo is not touching the building,…it's offset.…It never gets there.…
- Setting up the application
- Organizing projects
- Creating spline shapes
- Tracking in mocha
- Using tracking data for different tasks
- Masking occlusions
- Using offset tracking
- Rotoscoping fundamentals
- Creating complex mask shapes efficiently
- Stabilizing footage
- Correcting for lens distortion in footage
- Generating a 3D camera solve
- Working with mocha VR
Skill Level Beginner
VFX Techniques: Tracking Objects onto a Facewith Lee Lanier2h 42m Intermediate
VFX Techniques: Creating Particle Effectswith Lee Lanier2h 50m Intermediate
SynthEyes Essential Training (2015)with Brian Morse2h 35m Beginner
1. mocha Basics
2. Tracking in mocha
3. Fine-Tuning the Track
4. Rotoscoping in mocha
5. Stabilization, Distortion, and Object Removal
6. Stereo, 3D, and VR Tracking
Stereoscopic workflow4m 22s
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.