Learn about offsetting corner pin positions in After Effects and activating motion blur.
- [Instructor] After you apply the motion-tracking data…from Mocha into After Effects,…you can actually continue to work with it…and adjust it without having to go back to Mocha.…Let's give that a try.…Right now I have project two six open,…and this has a logo that has the…motion-tracking data applied so,…corner pins working quite nice.…Play it back, and that's working.…Let's say I wanted to adjust the corners very slightly…so they're positioned just a little bit different.…I can do that, for the corner pin effect.…
Let me expand the effect so we can see that better.…Again each of the corners is animated, moving over time.…So for example,…maybe I wanted the top left and top right…to be a little bit higher and touch that upper edge.…I can do that right here.…All I do is click on the…"Include this property in the graph" button,…for upper left first.…Turn on the graph editor,…so I can see the actual animation curves.…
There are two curves, the red one is the X position,…and the green one is the Y position.…If I wanted to push the upper left corner upwards,…
- Setting up the application
- Organizing projects
- Creating spline shapes
- Tracking in mocha
- Using tracking data for different tasks
- Masking occlusions
- Using offset tracking
- Rotoscoping fundamentals
- Creating complex mask shapes efficiently
- Stabilizing footage
- Correcting for lens distortion in footage
- Generating a 3D camera solve
- Working with mocha VR
Skill Level Beginner
VFX Techniques: Tracking Objects onto a Facewith Lee Lanier2h 42m Intermediate
VFX Techniques: Creating Particle Effectswith Lee Lanier2h 50m Intermediate
SynthEyes Essential Training (2015)with Brian Morse2h 34m Beginner
1. mocha Basics
2. Tracking in mocha
3. Fine-Tuning the Track
4. Rotoscoping in mocha
5. Stabilization, Distortion, and Object Removal
6. Stereo, 3D, and VR Tracking
Stereoscopic workflow4m 22s
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.