Learn about mocha VR and 360 VR tracking.
- [Instructor] I'm going to introduce you to MochaVR.…MochaVR is a special stand alone version of MochaPro.…See the VR right here.…MochaVR is assigned to work with 360 VR footage.…And that type of footage is designed to be seen…by the viewer with a special player or special headset.…And it's a 360 degree view where the viewer…can look in any direction.…Let's take a look at some footage so you see…what I'm talking about.…Go to file, new project.…I've included two VR movies here.…
This is in the chapter six folder.…We'll start with beach.…So you can work with the QuikTime here in Mocha.…And here it is.…This is actually a 360 degree view of the beach.…Now, as often is the case with 360 footage,…when it's stored as a QuikTime or some kind of movie,…it's stored in a special rectangular format.…The entire view has been flattened out.…So here, the right actually continues at the left.…The very top is the pull for the sky.…
And the very bottom is the pull for whatever's…below the camera.…Now, you can actually see the 360 video as it's intended.…
- Setting up the application
- Organizing projects
- Creating spline shapes
- Tracking in mocha
- Using tracking data for different tasks
- Masking occlusions
- Using offset tracking
- Rotoscoping fundamentals
- Creating complex mask shapes efficiently
- Stabilizing footage
- Correcting for lens distortion in footage
- Generating a 3D camera solve
- Working with mocha VR
Skill Level Beginner
VFX Techniques: Tracking Objects onto a Facewith Lee Lanier2h 42m Intermediate
VFX Techniques: Creating Particle Effectswith Lee Lanier2h 50m Intermediate
SynthEyes Essential Training (2015)with Brian Morse2h 34m Beginner
1. mocha Basics
2. Tracking in mocha
3. Fine-Tuning the Track
4. Rotoscoping in mocha
5. Stabilization, Distortion, and Object Removal
6. Stereo, 3D, and VR Tracking
Stereoscopic workflow4m 22s
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.