Learn about preparing for and applying the Remove module.
- We're ready to apply the remove module.…We've done some prep work here,…by tracking the car that we want to remove.…We used the trees layer to help improve…the tracking of the car.…Now before we jump over to remove…we do need to take a couple more steps in terms of tracking.…By the way, this is saved out as five five.…In terms of tracking, we need to establish…what is going to fill the hole…left by the car once it's removed.…So we need to track a piece of the background.…
I'm going to grab the X line,…and draw a big rectangular shape…over the background where the car drives through.…This will be considered, when it comes time…to patch that hole.…I'm done tracking my car and my trees…so I'm going to turn off the process buttons for those.…And that's important, if I go ahead and track now,…with those on, it's going to get confused.…Because I got to remove this new layer,…from the lower layers.…
Let me rename this, background.…But now I'm only going to track this very top layer.…I'm going to hide the other ones, so I can see better.…
- Setting up the application
- Organizing projects
- Creating spline shapes
- Tracking in mocha
- Using tracking data for different tasks
- Masking occlusions
- Using offset tracking
- Rotoscoping fundamentals
- Creating complex mask shapes efficiently
- Stabilizing footage
- Correcting for lens distortion in footage
- Generating a 3D camera solve
- Working with mocha VR
Skill Level Beginner
VFX Techniques: Tracking Objects onto a Facewith Lee Lanier2h 42m Intermediate
VFX Techniques: Creating Particle Effectswith Lee Lanier2h 50m Intermediate
SynthEyes Essential Training (2015)with Brian Morse2h 34m Beginner
1. mocha Basics
2. Tracking in mocha
3. Fine-Tuning the Track
4. Rotoscoping in mocha
5. Stabilization, Distortion, and Object Removal
6. Stereo, 3D, and VR Tracking
Stereoscopic workflow4m 22s
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.