Join Chris Converse for an in-depth discussion in this video For those using Dreamweaver, part of Create an Interactive Animated Timeline with jQuery.
I can come over here and choose Create New CSS rule. So regardless of your preference for how you work inside of Dreamweaver. Everything that we're going to be doing inside of this course can be replicated either through the Code window or through Dreamweaver's interface. Whatever you're more comfortable with. And with that, we're ready to continue on with our project.
- Preparing the artwork
- Setting up the project files
- Creating the HTML containers
- Adding content into the HTML containers
- Styling the timeline with CSS
- Adding jQuery to your project
- Adjusting the layout with jQuery
- Adding navigation elements
- Animating the content based on navigation
- Adding autostart and screen size detection features