Join Chris Converse for an in-depth discussion in this video Taking care of the final details, part of Creating a Marquee in WordPress with jQuery.
Next, we are going to grab the media query that's inside the snippet twenty nine.…This is going to target the screen size…when it's less than six hundred pixels wide.…Let's come in here and copy this to the clipboard.…Switch back to marquee.css.…Let's paste this in place.…So now with all of these rules we have a…couple of different things happening inside of the media query.…We're changing the height of the marquee.…Now the small stage in here will inherit the…
This course was created by Chris Converse. We're honored to host this training in our library.
- Adding photos to the Media Library
- Creating a custom post type
- Adding custom CSS to your theme
- Retrieving data from the custom post type
- Injecting HTML and navigation
- Styling the large and small marquees
- Reordering the marquee panels
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 11/25/2014. What changed?
A: We added one new movie about the dangers of modifying updateable themes.