So under register of the script we pick a name, I'm going to call this marquee JS.…Next we have a path of where that java script file…is, so get template directory will give us our current theme.…Then the my marquee folder JS and then marquee dot JS.…Next is an array with parameters inside.…The parameters inside of here specify…which scripts this script is dependent upon.…So since we're going to be writing JQuery inside of our custom…marquee JS, we're telling WordPress that the JQuery script must be present.…
This course was created by Chris Converse. We're honored to host this training in our library.
- Adding photos to the Media Library
- Creating a custom post type
- Adding custom CSS to your theme
- Retrieving data from the custom post type
- Injecting HTML and navigation
- Styling the large and small marquees
- Reordering the marquee panels
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 11/25/2014. What changed?
A: We added one new movie about the dangers of modifying updateable themes.