Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Developer and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Preparing the artwork
- Setting up the project files
- Creating the HTML containers
- Adding content into the HTML containers
- Styling the timeline with CSS
- Adding jQuery to your project
- Adjusting the layout with jQuery
- Adding navigation elements
- Animating the content based on navigation
- Adding autostart and screen size detection features
Skill Level Intermediate
And then before the closing comment, another set of square brackets and type endif. Now, with that in place, let's get our cursor inside of this conditional statement. And first, we're going to make a link to our IE 7 and 8 CSS file. So, link relationship equals stylesheet, type equals text/css, and then href equals includes/timeline_ie_7_8.css. On the next line, we're going to put a link into Google's HTML5 shiv.