Join Chris Converse for an in-depth discussion in this video Injecting navigation based on published panels, part of Creating a Marquee in WordPress with jQuery.
And then, after this runs, we're going to take i, and with…the two plus signs, we're going to increment the value by one.…So, the next time this runs, i will be set to one, one…is less than four, which is the total panels in this particular case.…And then, we're going to run this a second time.…Once this equals four, four is not less than…the total panels, even though the value is four.…
This course was created by Chris Converse. We're honored to host this training in our library.
- Adding photos to the Media Library
- Creating a custom post type
- Adding custom CSS to your theme
- Retrieving data from the custom post type
- Injecting HTML and navigation
- Styling the large and small marquees
- Reordering the marquee panels