Join Joe Marini for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of jQuery Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Code Practice
- [Joe] Well, that brings us to the end…of jQuery Essential Training.…I hope you had fun and enjoyed learning…about jQuery along with me.…Before we wrap up, I wanted to leave you…with some suggestions on where to go next…to learn more about jQuery and some of the concepts…presented in this course.…First, there's the jQuery website itself.…jQuery is fairly large and extensive library…and there are some areas that I didn't have…time to explore in depth.…Now that you had a chance to learn…about the core jQuery features,…you should refer back to the API documentation…to learn more about all the things…this amazing library can do.…
The base jQuery library is just the beginning.…There's also the jQuery mobile library.…It builds on the jQuery foundation…and brings all of those great features…to mobile web apps, and in fact,…I have a course right here on Lynda.com…that teaches you how to use jQuery Mobile.…Next, there's jQuery UI, a set of user interface components…that you can use to build high quality experiences…in your applications.…
- What is jQuery?
- Using selectors and filters to extract information
- Creating, inserting, and animating page content
- Handling events
- Understanding jQuery statement chaining
- Working with CSS
- Building event handlers
- Animating with jQuery: showing, hiding, and fading page elements
- Working with AJAX
Skill Level Beginner
1. A Quick Introduction to jQuery
2. Working with Page Content
3. Manipulating Page Content
4. jQuery Events
5. Animations and Effects
6. AJAX Operations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.