Join Chris Converse for an in-depth discussion in this video Getting data from custom post type entries, part of Creating a Marquee in WordPress with jQuery.
…Now before we start pulling the content out of the custom post type…for marquee, I want to review quickly what we've added to the site so far.…We've added four individual graphics in the media library.…Each graphic has been compressed into three additional sizes.…We're going to be using the large size, which is one above the medium for…our small screens, and we're going to use…the full size graphics for the main marquee.…We've also created a custom post type,…called marquee, this is where we associated…the graphics to individual post types as…well as the title and the editorial content.…
This course was created by Chris Converse. We're honored to host this training in our library.
- Adding photos to the Media Library
- Creating a custom post type
- Adding custom CSS to your theme
- Retrieving data from the custom post type
- Injecting HTML and navigation
- Styling the large and small marquees
- Reordering the marquee panels