Join Chris Converse for an in-depth discussion in this video Adjusting the layout with jQuery, part of Creating an Interactive Animated Timeline with jQuery.
So hit a few Returns. Now, the first thing we're going to do is…set a series of variables. So we're going to start with the first one…var timelineWidth, let's set that equal to 0.…Next, is going to be panelWidth, we're going to set that equal to 0.…
- Preparing the artwork
- Setting up the project files
- Creating the HTML containers
- Adding content into the HTML containers
- Styling the timeline with CSS
- Adding jQuery to your project
- Adjusting the layout with jQuery
- Adding navigation elements
- Animating the content based on navigation
- Adding autostart and screen size detection features
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Creating the Web Graphics and HTML Content
Adding content to the HTML3m 15s
2. Adding CSS Styles for Layout and Positioning
3. Finalizing Layout and Animating Panels with jQuery
Animating the background4m 24s
4. Making the Design Responsive
5. Adding an Autostart and Screen Size Detection
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.