And remember that you need to load this…in Safari on the Mac or Internet Explorer on Windows…for it to work right on the file system…without a local web server.…So looking at these ads over here,…before, we defined the ad source as a static array.…Let's look at another way that we can handle this…using a function instead of a static array.…So here in the html file,…this is what I'm talking about.…Here are the options, just like they were before,…as far as num_displayed goes.…But then for ads_sources, instead of…
- Writing basic jQuery filters
- Converting filters to plugins
- Converting code to plugins
- Making plugins configurable
- Adding appearance options and functions
- Distributing jQuery plugins
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Foundations of jQuery Plugins
2. Writing Your First Plugin
3. Diving Deeper with a Complex Plugin
4. Advanced Topics
Wrapping up3m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.