Join Chris Converse for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding the full HTML markup for a panel, part of Creating a Marquee in WordPress with jQuery.
- View Offline
But we need to export out all of this HTML…because this is what WordPress is going to give us, by default.…Then we're going to set up three variables here.…Get image ID.…Get post thumbnail.…We can get the associated thumbnail with each one of the…individual panels and we can also get the different sized thumbnails.…Earlier we talked about that the fact that when we upload something…to the WordPress media library it will also compress three additional sizes.…
This course was created by Chris Converse. We're honored to host this training in our library.
- Adding photos to the Media Library
- Creating a custom post type
- Adding custom CSS to your theme
- Retrieving data from the custom post type
- Injecting HTML and navigation
- Styling the large and small marquees
- Reordering the marquee panels