Join Chris Converse for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding CSS rules for the small marquee, part of Creating a Marquee in WordPress with jQuery.
- View Offline
…Now that we have our large marquee working,…we need to work on the small marquee.…Now we have the set interval in place, so if we bring the browser down to under 600…pixels in width, we can see that we have…the screen size variable change from large to small.…So we set that up earlier, now what we need to do is actually…change the HTML content inside of the…marquee, when we detect this screen size change.…I'm going to open the browser up.…Let's go back to our text editor.…And in our text editor we need to open the C_snippets.html file.…So let's switch into the exercise files.…
This course was created by Chris Converse. We're honored to host this training in our library.
- Adding photos to the Media Library
- Creating a custom post type
- Adding custom CSS to your theme
- Retrieving data from the custom post type
- Injecting HTML and navigation
- Styling the large and small marquees
- Reordering the marquee panels