Join Chris Converse for an in-depth discussion in this video About the exercise files, part of Creating a Marquee in WordPress with jQuery.
So this will make it easier to understand the code snippets before we cut and paste them into our scripts. So now that we're familiar with the exercise files, next I'm going to talk about some assumptions I have with your WordPress installation.
This course was created by Chris Converse. We're honored to host this training in our library.
- Adding photos to the Media Library
- Creating a custom post type
- Adding custom CSS to your theme
- Retrieving data from the custom post type
- Injecting HTML and navigation
- Styling the large and small marquees
- Reordering the marquee panels
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 11/25/2014. What changed?
A: We added one new movie about the dangers of modifying updateable themes.