Keynote '09 Essential Training
Keynote is Apple's iWork application for creating effective and impressive presentations. In Keynote '09 Essential Training, presentation designer Craig Syverson teaches new and experienced Keynote users how to apply this program to its full potential. Craig demonstrates the entire creative process, from building basic slides with text and images and using the new built-in themes, to distributing the final product. Exercise files accompany the course.
- Exploring the user interface and the media browser
- Inserting graphics, photos, and animated effects for eye-catching results
- Using the Presenter Display to help in the final presentation
- Adding audio with the Narration function
- Applying 2D and 3D transitions, including the new Magic Move
- Linking charts with Numbers '09
- Using the Keynote Remote iPhone application to present a slideshow
- Collaborating on iWork.com
- I'm Craig Syverson, and I call myself a design and communications generalist because I really get charged up about how visuals and narratives work together. So I'm really excited about presenting this course Keynote '09 Essential Training. Keynote is a part of Apple's iWork suite of productivity tools, and this title is for anyone who wants to build a compelling presentation using, in my opinion, the best design and most innovative presentation tool on the market. Whether you're familiar with Keynote already, or just starting out, I think you'll be surprised with the ease, elegance, and effectiveness of the new version of this communications tool.
In this series of tutorials, you'll get an understanding of all the basic elements that make up a slide, and how to use them to your advantage. I'll show you how to create a presentation quickly using the built in themes designed by Apple, how to use the new slide transitions, and how to use master slides to effectively create a consistent look and feel throughout your presentation. And finally, I'll show you how to use the tools in Keynote '09 to present your slide show, along with the many ways to distribute your finished product. Now let's get your ideas out of your head and onto the screen with Keynote '09 Essential Training.
Photography Project: Paul Taggart's Photojournalism Panoramas5,516 Views
Sharing Photos Online with Lightroom 531,661 Views
iOS SDK and SQLite: Building Data-Driven Apps (2013)120,567 Views
Hard Surface Sculpting and Retopologizing in CINEMA 4D33,889 Views
Final Cut Server 1.5 Getting Started31,928 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,677,422 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery301,996 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training631,228 Views
iOS 8 App Development with Swift 1 Essential Training1,023,538 Views