- View Offline
- Exploring the user interface and the media browser
- Inserting graphics, photos, and animated effects for eye-catching results
- Using the Presenter Display to help in the final presentation
- Adding audio with the Narration function
- Applying 2D and 3D transitions, including the new Magic Move
- Linking charts with Numbers '09
- Using the Keynote Remote iPhone application to present a slideshow
- Collaborating on iWork.com
Skill Level Beginner
- I'm Craig Syverson, and I call myself a design and communications generalist because I really get charged up about how visuals and narratives work together. So I'm really excited about presenting this course Keynote '09 Essential Training. Keynote is a part of Apple's iWork suite of productivity tools, and this title is for anyone who wants to build a compelling presentation using, in my opinion, the best design and most innovative presentation tool on the market. Whether you're familiar with Keynote already, or just starting out, I think you'll be surprised with the ease, elegance, and effectiveness of the new version of this communications tool.
In this series of tutorials, you'll get an understanding of all the basic elements that make up a slide, and how to use them to your advantage. I'll show you how to create a presentation quickly using the built in themes designed by Apple, how to use the new slide transitions, and how to use master slides to effectively create a consistent look and feel throughout your presentation. And finally, I'll show you how to use the tools in Keynote '09 to present your slide show, along with the many ways to distribute your finished product. Now let's get your ideas out of your head and onto the screen with Keynote '09 Essential Training.