Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Numbers 3 Essential Training.
If you have a premium subscription with lynda.com, you'll have access to the exercise files. The exercise files allow you to follow along with me step-by-step. If you do plan on using them, I highly recommend placing them in a convenient location such as your desktop. When you double click this folder, you'll see a series of sub-folders representing each of the chapters in this title. Double click one of those sub-folders and you'll see the files we'll be using in that chapter. If you don't have access to the exercise files, not to worry.
You can still learn lots by trying to follow along with your own files or by simply sitting back, relaxing, and watching.
- Creating and laying out spreadsheets
- Importing data
- Working with tables
- Adding images to cells
- Performing calculations with formulas and functions
- Creating charts
- Formatting text and numbers
- Including audio, video, and shapes
- Designing templates
- Printing and sharing spreadsheets
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Numbers
2. Working with Spreadsheets
3. Working with Tables
4. Working with Table Styles
5. Using Formulas and Functions
6. Working with Charts
7. Working with Text and Numbers
8. Working with Objects
9. Creating Your Own Templates
10. Sharing Your Spreadsheets
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.