- View Offline
- Creating and laying out spreadsheets
- Importing data
- Working with tables
- Adding images to cells
- Performing calculations with formulas and functions
- Creating charts
- Formatting text and numbers
- Including audio, video, and shapes
- Designing templates
- Printing and sharing spreadsheets
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, and welcome to Numbers Essential Training. I'm David Rivers. Numbers is a powerful spreadsheet application that gives you all the tools you need to create complex yet stunning looking worksheets. In this course, I'll take you through the creation process, beginning with a quick tour of the template chooser and the user interface. Then it's on to some spreadsheet basics before we really start working with tables, tables styles, and more complex formulas and functions. Making your worksheets look good is an important part of creating professional quality spreadsheets, so we'll work with charts and text formatting options before we explore the various types of objects we can add to a Numbers spreadsheet to really maximize that wow factor.
Then we investigate the various ways to share your documents with the world, including exporting to PDF and Excel formats, as well as working in the cloud. With all of this and more to cover, let's get started with Numbers Essential Training.