Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video What's next, part of Learning iTunes 12.
- And that's it.…I hope you've enjoyed learning all about iTunes…and that you'll be able to take advantage…of all the features and tips you've learned here…by applying your knowledge to your own iTunes library.…If you're interested in learning how to sync and manage…your content with iOS devices like the iPhone, iPad…or iPod touch, be sure to check out my courses on iOS.…In the meantime, I hope you enjoy working…and playing with iTunes.…I'm Garrick Chow, and I'll see ya next time.…
- Differences between the Mac and Windows versions of iTunes
- Using the playback controls
- Importing music and videos
- Consolidating your library
- Finding duplicate songs
- Playing music, playlists, and radio
- Sharing and streaming content
- Purchasing content from the iTunes Store
Skill Level Beginner
1. iTunes Interface
2. Importing Media
3. Managing Your Library
4. Playing Your Content
5. Sharing and Streaming Content
6. iTunes Store
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.