Covers organizing, sharing, and enjoying digital audio and video files with iTunes.
- View Offline
- Hi, I'm Garrick Chow and welcome to iTunes 10: Essential Training. In this course, I'm gonna take you through all the most important things you need to know about this latest version of Apple's free and incredibly popular music and media management program. We'll start with the basics and introduce you to the newly redesigned iTunes 10 interface, so that you'll be able to find your way around the iTunes window and its controls. You'll learn how to manage and organize your music and video files, how to create Playlists, Smart Playlists, and how to use the iTunes DJ and Genius Mixes feature.
I'll also be discussing how to share your music over a network, as well as how to enable iTunes 10's Home Sharing feature, which allows you to copy music and other files from one computer to another. We'll also go shopping on the iTunes store and look at the new integrated social networking music service called Ping, so you can see what your friends and favorite artists are listening to. You'll find all this and a lot more in iTunes 10: Essential Training. Let's get started.
- Using the playback controls
- Setting preferences
- Understanding audio and video file formats
- Importing from a CD
- Managing multiple libraries
- Building playlists and smart playlists
- Creating playlists automatically with Genius
- Shuffling and repeating songs
- Burning discs to share
- Shopping at the iTunes Store
- Managing an iPod