Get started with iTunes 12. Learn how to import music and videos, play and share content, and manage your library.
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Garrick Chow and welcome to Up and Running with iTunes 12. In this course I'm gonna take you through all the most important things you need to know about this latest version of Apple's free and incredibly popular music and media management program. We'll start with the basics and introduce you to the newly redesigned iTunes 12 interface so that you'll be able to find your away around the iTunes window and it's controls. You'll learn how to import, manage, and browse your music and video files, and how to create playlists and smart playlists. I'll discuss how to share your music over a network as well as how to enable iTunes Home Sharing feature which let's you copy music and other files from one computer to another.
We'll also go shopping on the iTunes store and see how to browse for and purchase music and movies. And I'll walk you though how to set up iTunes radio, a free music streaming service built right in to iTunes where you can program and customize stations to always play music you're in to. You'll find all this and a lot more in Up and Running with iTunes 12. (upbeat music) Even if you're a long time iTunes user, You'll probably learn several new things about iTunes 12 that you didn't know about before. So let's get started.
- Differences between the Mac and Windows versions of iTunes
- Using the playback controls
- Importing music and videos
- Consolidating your library
- Finding duplicate songs
- Playing music, playlists, and radio
- Sharing and streaming content
- Purchasing content from the iTunes Store
Skill Level Beginner
Speeding Up and Maintaining Your Macwith Nick Brazzi1h 32m Beginner
1. iTunes Interface
2. Importing Media
3. Managing Your Library
4. Playing Your Content
5. Sharing and Streaming Content
6. iTunes Store
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.