Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video The Source List, part of iTunes 7 New Features.
- Understanding the new interface
- Using the enhanced search feature
- Understanding built-in backup
- Using gapless playback
- Working with multiple-library support
- Using the new iPod management functions
- Using the new iTunes Store features
Skill Level Intermediate
1. New Interface Elements
2. New Features
3. Using iPods
iPod management4m 31s
4. The iTunes Store
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.