Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Purchasing content, part of Up and Running with iTunes 12.
- Now, let's take a look at how to actually…make purchases on the iTunes Store.…I'm gonna come up to the Search field…and do a search for, "jellybricks".…And here are the results.…Let's say this an album I don't…yet have in my iTunes Library.…So, I can click that, and here on the landing page…for this album I can look through the Track List,…I can look at some Ratings and Reviews, see Related Albums.…Now, if I go back to Songs, and…roll my mouse over any of these songs,…a little "Play" button appears, so I can sample the song.…
("Still Time")…("In There Somewhere")…Now in most cases you have the choice…of purchasing an entire album,…or just individual songs from the album.…You will occasionally run into some albums…which include songs that can only be acquired…if you purchase the entire album.…So instead of seeing a price button next to the song,…you'll see the message "Album Only".…Now, in this case, one of my songs…has a "Play" button next to it,…and that indicates I've already purchased that song.…
So if I wanted to click "Play",…
- Differences between the Mac and Windows versions of iTunes
- Using the playback controls
- Importing music and videos
- Consolidating your library
- Finding duplicate songs
- Playing music, playlists, and radio
- Sharing and streaming content
- Purchasing content from the iTunes Store
Skill Level Beginner
Mac OS X Yosemite Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 4m Appropriate for all
Speeding Up and Maintaining Your Macwith Nick Brazzi1h 32m Beginner
1. iTunes Interface
2. Importing Media
3. Managing Your Library
4. Playing Your Content
5. Sharing and Streaming Content
6. iTunes Store
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.