Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Internet Radio, part of Learning iTunes 12.
- In this movie I want to give you a quick demo…and explanation of the internet radio listing…you can find in the Source menu here.…This is a feature that's been in iTunes…for a long, long time now,…and basically it allows you to listen to…streaming internet radio.…There are thousands of radio internet stations out there…and to listen to most of them…you have to go to a specific website,…start the station streaming,…and then leave your browser window open…to continue listening to the station.…But instead of using your web browser,…consider using iTunes to listen to internet radio.…iTunes provides access to a huge collection of stations…and internet radio provides…a nice alternative from traditional radio.…
It also offers you a lot more variety…than what may be available in your location.…Plus it's completely free.…So selecting internet radio displays a list of genres,…and toggling open any of these genres…will give you a list of available radio stations.…So you can see the name of the station,…and under the comments area, here, basically a description…
- Differences between the Mac and Windows versions of iTunes
- Using the playback controls
- Importing music and videos
- Consolidating your library
- Finding duplicate songs
- Playing music, playlists, and radio
- Sharing and streaming content
- Purchasing content from the iTunes Store
Skill Level Beginner
1. iTunes Interface
2. Importing Media
3. Managing Your Library
4. Playing Your Content
5. Sharing and Streaming Content
6. iTunes Store
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.