Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Finding and adding album artwork, part of Learning iTunes 12.
- One feature of digital music files…that's not essential but that most people almost demand…is the ability to associate an album's artwork…with a music file.…When digital music players like iTunes…and portable players like the Ipod…were first becoming popular,…many people bemoaned the loss of…the ability to sit and look at the album's cover…while listening to the music.…So it only makes sense that Apple includes…the feature in iTunes to add album artwork…to your music files.…If you purchase your music from the iTunes Store…you don't have to worry about this…since album artwork is always included…in those files you purchase.…
But if you're importing your music from your own CDs…or if you downloaded your music from somewhere else…on the Internet, the album artwork might…not have been included.…Now if you're importing your own CDs…you could scan the cover and turn it into an image…to add to your files, but if it's a major label…or popular album, chances are that iTunes can find…the artwork for you and automatically…
- Differences between the Mac and Windows versions of iTunes
- Using the playback controls
- Importing music and videos
- Consolidating your library
- Finding duplicate songs
- Playing music, playlists, and radio
- Sharing and streaming content
- Purchasing content from the iTunes Store
Skill Level Beginner
Speeding Up and Maintaining Your Macwith Nick Brazzi1h 32m Beginner
1. iTunes Interface
2. Importing Media
3. Managing Your Library
4. Playing Your Content
5. Sharing and Streaming Content
6. iTunes Store
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.