Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Enhancing Photos with iPhoto.
- View Offline
I'd like to thank you for joining me today as we explored the many options…inside of iPhoto for fixing exposure, and color, and contrast.…I invite you to check out some of the other classes I have here on Lynda.com.…You'll find opportunities to do things like create books using iPhoto, or…slideshows with Apple Aperture.…Again, thanks a lot for watching, and I hope you enjoyed it.…
This course was created and produced by Rich Harrington. lynda.com is honored to host this content in our library.
- Cropping for better composition
- Rotating an image
- Making a levels adjustment
- Adjusting shadows or highlights
- Increasing saturation
- Converting to black and white
- Creating sepia-tone effects
- Using the Retouch Brush
- Sharpening photos
- Adding borders
- Copying and pasting adjustments